Installment Payment Plans
Customize your car buying experience with our Premier Payment Plans! Smaller weekly and biweekly installment options let you enjoy your vehicle purchase without the stress of a hefty one-time payment.
Installment plans are also a flexible and convenient alternative to manual bill payments. You can simultaneously put an end to late notices and boost a low credit score by automating your payments today!
How Do Payment Plans Work?
- Standard loans require a single monthly payment
- Biweekly installment plans divide the loan payment in half, and debit that amount from your account every two weeks.
- Because there are 52 weeks in a year, you make 26 biweekly installments over the course of the year or the equivalent of 13 monthly payments. The extra payments are applied to principal.
In addition to the credit benefits, installment plans can also increase your vehicle’s equity. With a payment plan option, you’re allowed to make extra or bonus payments to the principal balance. Having the freedom to make extra payments will ensure that your loan balance decreases faster, and thus, you will pay less in interest over time.
If you have negative equity, an installment plan might help you tackle the added balance on your car loan. Getting rid of negative equity gives you more leverage when you trade-in your ride.
Premier partners with AutoPayPlus by US Equity Advantage to safely and securely manage your installment payments. Our partnership ensures that your payments to the lender are always made on time.
The Benefits of Installment Plans
- Convenient automatic withdrawals
- Smaller withdrawals are easier to budget and can match how you’re paid
- Payment Guarantee
- Shorten the term of your loan
- Build equity in your vehicle faster
- Potentially reduce interest charges*
- Free Credit Services – credit monitoring to protect against identity theft, monthly credit score, quarterly credit snapshots, and full credit reports twice a year
- Free vehicle monitoring services – vehicle valuation from Kelley Blue Book®, vehicle recall and maintenance alerts powered by Edmunds®
“I love that I don’t have to pay the whole payment at one time.” -Ellen McGee
“Your service has simplified the process of paying my new car off. Thank you for your assistance!” – Judith Brown
“Glad to have AutoPayPlus to take care of my payments and pay off earlier. Thank you!” -Janet Davidson
“They helped me pay off my loans six months early, and that helped out with my credit score big time.” – Obrero DeJesus
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is AutoPayPlus?
As the owner and operator of AutoPayPlus™, US Equity Advantage has helped hundreds of thousands of customers reach their financial objectives faster. USEA is not a lender. It is an independent party that facilitates payments to your lender. Since 2003, AutoPayPlus has been dedicated to helping people reduce debt and save for the future. To date, more than $2 billion has been transmitted by our customers safely and securely — and collectively, these folks have saved millions. US Equity Advantage is an A+ rated company by the Better Business Bureau.
Are installment plans available on all cars?
Installment plans are available for any vehicle purchase or lease and works with any lender.
How do auto-payments work?
You will work with a Premier Finance Manager to sign up for an installment plan. At that time, you can choose your payment option and the bank account you will be making the payments from. AutoPayPlus will verify your account and then automatically debit your account for the agreed upon amount. You can select any day, Monday through Friday, to coincide with how you are paid.